Survey on Childhood Onset HSP

Welkom op het kinderneurologie forum. Door het plaatsen van een berichtje op het forum kunt u in contact komen met andere kinderen en ouders. Let op dit is een open forum. Dit betekent dat iedereen uw geplaatste berichten kan lezen. Om een bericht te plaatsen moet u zich aanmelden
Plaats reactie
EceFiliz

Survey on Childhood Onset HSP

Bericht door EceFiliz »

Hello!

My 3 year old daugther has early onset de novo complicated SPG3A. I have joined forces with another mum, Bridget, whose 18 year old son has de novo complicated SPG4.

We have organised a survey. Our main goals are to create an informal register, help parents connect and inform research where possible.

You can find further information on the survey and the questions at this link: https://forms.gle/hAowgsDGeSntQbgX9

I hope that parents of children with HSP or individuals who had HSP symptoms before the age of 18 themselves can complete it.

Thanks!
carolyndollinger

Re: Survey on Childhood Onset HSP

Bericht door carolyndollinger »

I completed it. Great sharing!
rosydam
Contacteer:

Re: Survey on Childhood Onset HSP

Bericht door rosydam »

Hello,

It's wonderful that you and Bridget are working together to support families affected by HSP (Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia) and to contribute to research. Sharing information through a survey can be a valuable resource for both parents and researchers.

I hope that many parents of children with HSP and individuals with HSP symptoms before the age of 18 will participate in your survey to help advance understanding and support for this condition.

Best wishes for the success of your initiative!
Omhoog (Upward)
Plaats reactie